ALEXIAN CARPET. CARPET DISINFECTANT SPRAY. RUG HOOKING FRAMES FOR SALE
- (Alexius (saint)) Saint Alexius or Alexis of Rome or Alexis von Edessa was an Eastern saint whose veneration was later transplanted to Rome, a process facilitated by the fact that, according to the earlier Syriac legend that a "Man of God" of Edessa, Mesopotamia who during the episcopate of
- The Alexians, Alexian Brothers or Cellites are a Catholic religious institute or congregation specifically devoted to caring for the sick which has its origin in Europe at the time of the Black Death. The order follows the Augustinian rule.
- Alexius is the Latinized form of the given name Alexios (???????, polytonic , "defender", cf. Alexander), especially common in the later Byzantine Empire. Variants include Alexis and the Russian derivative Aleksey. The female form is Alexia (??????).
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
Baseball Venues In Illinois, including: Wrigley Field, Comiskey Park, U.s. Cellular Field, South Side Park, 23rd Street Grounds, Agricultural Society ... Side Park, Alexian Field, Elfstrom Stadium
Hephaestus Books represents a new publishing paradigm, allowing disparate content sources to be curated into cohesive, relevant, and informative books. To date, this content has been curated from Wikipedia articles and images under Creative Commons licensing, although as Hephaestus Books continues to increase in scope and dimension, more licensed and public domain content is being added. We believe books such as this represent a new and exciting lexicon in the sharing of human knowledge. This particular book is a collaboration focused on Baseball venues in Illinois.
Alexian Brothers Novitiate
This self portrait was taken on the second floor of what still stands at the Alexian Brother Mansion.
It was a pretty awesome experience (after breaking many trespassing laws). Sadly, i didn't get to see the building when ALL of it was still standing, however i got to see the mansion.
I love exploring, and this place was unlike anywhere else i've ever been to. I do not understand why they'd ever tear this historical landmark down.
The awesome part is, this place hasn't been graffitied (much maybe like one) or vandalized! Usually when locations have been posted out there for so long, people tag places like this.
I only had about 15-20 minutes tops to explore before I had to head back home for the day. i didn't get many pictures inside or videos at that.
but i AM going to go back very soon. I'd recommend this place to any photographer.
take the stairs: Alexian Field, Schaumburg, IL
Alexian = Alexian Brothers Health System (not sure if they're only in Chicagoland), so the stairs have these health-themed messages...
cherry carpet portsmouth virginia
georgia direct carpet
red carpet inn boone
vacuum the carpet
fike brothers carpet
nylon commercial carpet
cowhide rugs australia
overseas carpets limited
ra the rugged man discography