LINEN RUG. SURYA RUGS.
- Garments or other household articles such as sheets made, or originally made, of linen
- Cloth woven from flax
- a fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant
- white goods or clothing made with linen cloth
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
The Book of Fine Linen
A visual tribute to the elegant world of heirloom household fabrics,
from the white linen cloth of ancient Egypt to the rainbow-hued coverlets of today. This lively text introduces heirloom household fabrics, their use, manufacture, embellishments, and care, as well as the infinite variety of fibers and materials used. The author explains how they serve as both unusually revealing testaments of the history of daily life and quintessential examples of the weaver’s craft, often so magnificently decorated that they rival works of art. The text is supplemented by a rich array of paintings, archival photographs, vintage advertisements, and original commissioned photography from collections, private homes, and workshops of the leading contemporary manufacturers. A comprehensive glossary of technical terms, bibliography, and index complete the book.
Rug Hooking WIP
Getting closer to done. I'll need to order more of each colour, though. (Yes, I'm putting the loops too close together, but I don't want to pull everything out, and I didn't want to change density half way through either. This is a "learning experience.") I have six strips of the tweed left.
LEOPARD PRINT PATTERN RUG! EXCELLENT CONDIT. -$10.00
VERY DURABLE AND HEAVY
PERFECT FOR KITCHEN, BATH, OFFICE, BEDROOM.
ORIGINALLY PURCHASED AT JC PENNY
The title of this book embodies the authors attitude toward the collection that she presents, using vivid photographs to guide the reader through centuries of lacemaking and embroidery. The author has traveled throughout Europe carefully researching the origin and history of the pieces presented. Information is separated into eight chapters: Lace Trim, Bridal Hankies, Fashion, Society Embroidery, Appenzell-work, Bed Linens, Table Linens, and Miscellaneous Lace and/or Embroidered Pieces. Each chapter includes an overview, detailed descriptions, and photographs, including details that are excellent references for identifying various styles of lace and embroidery. The price range associated with each will help the reader understand the effect age, condition, and workmanship have on value. This book will appeal to beginners and experienced collectors alike.
peeks carpet and tile
carpet victoria bc
spiraea japonica magic carpet
carpet stair bars
peerless rug company chicago
best carpet for pets and kids
antique turkish rugs
shaggy rugs suppliers
| HOME |