Solution Dyed Nylon Carpets. Classroom Carpet.
Solution Dyed Nylon Carpets
- (Solution Dye) To add dye to a manufactured fiber while still in chemical solution.
- (Solution Dyeing) A method where the dye is added to the synthetic material in a liquid state before spinning it into a yarn.
- A type of fiber dyeing in which colored pigments are injected into the spinning solution prior to the extrusion of the fiber through the spinneret. Fibers and yarns colored in this manner are color-fast to most destructive agents.
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- (carpeting) rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- (carpet) cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- Stockings or hose made of nylon
- a thermoplastic polyamide; a family of strong resilient synthetic fibers
- A tough, lightweight, elastic synthetic polymer with a proteinlike chemical structure, able to be produced as filaments, sheets, or molded objects
- Fabric or yarn made from nylon fibers
- a synthetic fabric
Report on colors: the solubility and extraction of colors and the color reactions of dyed fiber and aqueous and sulphuric-acid solutions
This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Orbis is an impressionist's view of the galaxy beyond. Manufactured on our Colortec machine in a face weight of 36oz. Orbis is suitable for public spaces. Using our own Lextron Enviro Green solution dyed nylon ensures long-lasting durability. This product is available in a standard width of 15 feet with attached boarders for corridors in 6 color combinations. Designed to directly coordinates with 2701 Orbis II
Hollytex "Canvas" Carpet from Beaulieu
"Canvas" is a 28 oz. fashion statement on a mission. This 100% BCF solution dyed nylon is made in a densely constructed loop style for outstanding wear characteristics. Its textured pattern is reminiscent of an old world cobblestone street with deep rich colors that reduce the appearance of soiling and wear.
solution dyed nylon carpets
Alera - Velica Series Mid-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Black Recycled Fabric - Sold As 1 Each
Go green! Fabric upholstery is made of 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and is solution dyed in an eco-friendly process. Slim profile with contoured back and integrated headrest. Padded armrests offer comfort and support. Five-star base with casters for easy mobility. Chair could contribute to the individual prerequisites and credits of LEED. Seat/Back Color(s): Black; Features & Functions: 360° Swivel; Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment; Tilt; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension; Arms Included: Yes; Recommended Applications: N/A.
Fabric upholstery is made of 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and is solution dyed in an eco-friendly process.
Slim profile with contoured back.
Padded armrests offer comfort and support.
Five-star base with casters for easy mobility.
Chair could contribute to the individual prerequisites and credits of LEED.
Includes one chair.
pet smells in carpet
dog urine carpet stain
area rugs by size
gold persian rug
area rugs tucson
carpet cleaning marlton nj
what is hand tufted rug
| HOME |